Yes Jess, I am talking about my Sweet Little Teddy Boy.......He got sick on February 10 (I thought it was a dog bug....) but when I got home on Sunday he wasn't better. We took him to Emergency, they took X-Rays and said he had fluid all around his lungs and in his body + they think he had cancer. We took him home and were supposed to bring him back on Monday morning to see a specialist but my Sweet Boy took his last breath in my arms at 0505 in the morning February 13, 2012.
Worst day of our lives.......We still miss him everyday, We still love him soooooo very much.......We still cry..... 8(
wait......Teady??? or are you talking about some other sweet boy? what happened? how did i not know about this? im so sorry Auntie!
ReplyDeleteYes Jess, I am talking about my Sweet Little Teddy Boy.......He got sick on February 10 (I thought it was a dog bug....) but when I got home on Sunday he wasn't better. We took him to Emergency, they took X-Rays and said he had fluid all around his lungs and in his body + they think he had cancer. We took him home and were supposed to bring him back on Monday morning to see a specialist but my Sweet Boy took his last breath in my arms at 0505 in the morning February 13, 2012.
ReplyDeleteWorst day of our lives.......We still miss him everyday, We still love him soooooo very much.......We still cry..... 8(